Today we are excited to announce that Dominion Consulting is merging with TeraThink Corporation. In TeraThink, we have found a company with common values and direction. A company with whom we see tremendous opportunities for transformative growth.
This is, however, much more than a merger of two like-minded companies. Today’s announcement grew out of a long term working relationship, as both myself and Tim Spadafore have worked with Paul Lombardi, the chief executive officer of TeraThink, for many years. We feel that together, we can grow stronger and serve our clients better.
After years of operating as IBC, a DBS Company, we have decided to change our name to Dominion Consulting Inc. After the successful merger of Dominion Business Solutions and IBC, and the sale of our subsidiary EigenX, we felt the time was right to embrace a fresh image that will drive us forward and build a stronger culture and identity. We also believe it is time to move away from using an acronym to a name that is easy to remember and use.
Our new name pays homage to our strong Virginia roots and represents our leadership in the technology and management consulting sector. This change represents our future and emphasizes the strong culture, rich history, and energy we bring to solving our clients’ most complex problems. As Dominion Consulting, we are renewing our dedication to delivering forward-thinking solutions that drive success and build your future.
Subscribe to Dominion's Blog via Email
- Blazing a Bright Path to the Future as TeraThink
- As if DevOps was Not Enough…DevSecOps
- Building the Local Agile Community at AgileDC 2017
- Looking at the Future of Digital at SAP TechEd 2017
- Congratulations Laurence Hart, The Information Coalition’s 1st Honors Fellow
- Dominion Walks to End Alzheimer’s
- People First These Days in Information Governance
- Fall is Coming So It Must Be Time for Dominion’s 2017 Veteran’s Day 5K Race