Today we are excited to announce that Dominion Consulting is merging with TeraThink Corporation. In TeraThink, we have found a company with common values and direction. A company with whom we see tremendous opportunities for transformative growth.
This is, however, much more than a merger of two like-minded companies. Today’s announcement grew out of a long term working relationship, as both myself and Tim Spadafore have worked with Paul Lombardi, the chief executive officer of TeraThink, for many years. We feel that together, we can grow stronger and serve our clients better.
Subscribe to Dominion's Blog via Email
- Blazing a Bright Path to the Future as TeraThink
- As if DevOps was Not Enough…DevSecOps
- Building the Local Agile Community at AgileDC 2017
- Looking at the Future of Digital at SAP TechEd 2017
- Congratulations Laurence Hart, The Information Coalition’s 1st Honors Fellow
- Dominion Walks to End Alzheimer’s
- People First These Days in Information Governance
- Fall is Coming So It Must Be Time for Dominion’s 2017 Veteran’s Day 5K Race